Author Topic: Allied Fleet Drunken Debauchery Fridays  (Read 2309 times)

Offline Feargan

• Commodore
  • Unfound Engineer
    • UNFOUND
Allied Fleet Drunken Debauchery Fridays
« on: September 07, 2012, 11:34:16 AM »
Allied Fleet Drunken Debauchery

Our allied fleet, LAG Industries, has invited us to join them on their Teamspeak3 server for an evening of drinking, STFs, trading good-humored insults, drinking, PvP, scavenger hunts, and drinking.
You will need Teamspeak3 installed to access their server, ask for connection details in the UNFOUND channel.

Be warned, these guys are just as crude and obscene as Commodore Feargan after he's been drinking... which he will be. Take nothing seriously, don't be afraid to insult the hosts (in good humor), and have fun with our adopted group of lunatics... er... Allies.

To take place on Friday 9/7/2012 ~22:00 GMT
and hopefully more to follow.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2012, 03:24:42 PM by Feargan »

Offline Feargan

• Commodore
  • Unfound Engineer
    • UNFOUND
Re: Allied Fleet Drunken Debauchery Fridays
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2012, 02:49:44 PM »
Fantastic hangover from this event!  :)

We related tales of wildly unorthodox sexual acts with several of LAG Industries members' mothers; they gave us twisted accounts of their encounters with our mothers; a collective agreement was made to treat their mothers with more "dignity" while defiling them sexually; and with that, formal greetings were out of the way and we could begin the evening.

At some point early on, two Mormons made the unfortunate mistake of knocking on my door; voice chat plays over my surround setup, so they could hear all that was said and I could see them through my front door surveillance camera. I showed them fair quarter by announcing rather loudly that I don't ever open my door unless someone has called ahead; they knocked again. I shouted at the door "Go away!"; they knocked louder. That's when I brought up the practice of sodomizing kittens. Gramo went on a rant about tying a bundle of kittens together into a writhing, squirming mess with a belt and then fucking them until their little heads popped off. I, of course, responded by exalting the aphrodisiac that is kitten fur matted with blood and tiny cat skull finger puppets. :o The Mormies looked at each other in terror and rapidly fled my doorstep. Huzzah! I don't think they'll be back...  :D

We competed in a few PvPs; the best of which being a Space Arena fight with myself, Craig, Cababs, Gramo(LAG), and Dalliah(Apocalypse), against Crimson (Sad Pandas) and his crew. We won 15-10 in an EPIC battle that lasted most of an hour. Nothing all that funny happened there, it was just really bad-ass winning against Sad Pandas.

Feeling awesome and seeing double at this point, we decided to run a Cure Ground Elite STF; this was the wrong decision given how obscenely drunk we all were. Needless to say, it went badly and ended even worse. As bad as it went, it was among the most entertaining times I've had in a ground mission. Drunk as hell, it took us almost an hour to get to Armek, who then repeatedly tore off our genitals and laughed at us until we quit the STF. The lesson learned here: Armek blows goats for quarters.  ???

The rest of the night is really fuzzy, but my fiance tells me that she laughed hysterically throughout the evening, so it must've been fun. Look for more of these Allied Fleet Events on Fridays in the near future.  8)

« Last Edit: September 10, 2012, 05:56:37 PM by Feargan »

Offline Craig

• Commodore
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2012, 04:00:12 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D LMFAOSM  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Had such a great night Fear, The double anal fisting of sertain Species of animals mainly sheep and goats, And I think kittens was just mentallly funny in every way. I could hardly see by the end of the night but loved it mixing with our fellow alies in drunken fights with pandas, F**K you PANdAS by way you suck lol, We need to have many more nights like this one.

P.S

F**K YOU MORMIES
I love cake, and HAMMERS

Offline Feargan

• Commodore
  • Unfound Engineer
    • UNFOUND
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2012, 01:51:58 AM »
INDEED! The next event is scheduled for FRIDAY, SEPT. 21st ~13:00GMT (18:00 EDT)
It will be ear-pussy devastating GLORY!  :o

Offline Cababs

• Commodore
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2012, 12:49:04 PM »
I only realised on the 21 that borderland 2 was out, ive been sucked into that. ill still help with fleet projects
OS: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1 (can vary on monthly basis)
Processor: AMD Phenom(tm) II X6 1100T Processor (6 CPUs), ~3.3GHz
RAM: 8GB
External GFX card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 550 Ti 1GB