Author Topic: New playable race in STO !!!  (Read 550 times)

Offline Craig

• Commodore
New playable race in STO !!!
« on: August 05, 2013, 03:09:33 PM »
Ok just been thinking, seeing we just got a semi.... PLAYABLE race as in Romulan?s, I was thinking if there was the option to put into the game a "FULL" playable 3rd faction and none of this semi part time shit they call Romulan?s. (Come on people. They lost their home world WTF) I want a 3rd faction. Full patch with costumes, ships new sectors in space new enemies the GOD DAM WORKS PEOPLE.... Romulan's look okay and all but after level 10 they lose all their identity as a race and your now playing as a FED or KDF. You may be asking yourself. "Well Romulan?s have their own story line"? Yes that?s true but it is short and sweet and once there done your back on the path to glory with the pasty heads and peace keepers.

If I had the option I?d have the Breen. It?s on the other side of the Badlands you could have new sector space around that area and have a bunch of bad guys no one had ever seen. Plus th Breen are a huge mystery. WHAT THE HELL IS UNDER THE GOD DAM HELMET!!!!!!
 I'd also like to have new traits, skills and only be able to play this faction once you have at least one Fed, KDF and ROM up to level 50. This way it will make sure the crapy Romulan stuff is played through by everyone and the whole of season 8 isn?t a massive waste of colossal fucking time.

What would your 3rd "full" playable faction be if it was up to you???
I love cake, and HAMMERS

Offline Daedrus

• Division Commander
Re: New playable race in STO !!!
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2013, 03:25:28 PM »
There has been a bit of speculation- liberated Borg, Cardassians, etc.

Personally I'd pick Dominion.

Maybe an "independent" faction- the Romulans sort of act as this now, but you're still forced to pick a side. Freelance, with an "allegiance" meter like X3 has that determines what you can do with each of the big powers. Could be cool but I doubt it will happen.

Offline Craig

• Commodore
Re: New playable race in STO !!!
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2013, 01:37:57 PM »
The Dominion would be cool and I have also heard the same about the borg and  cardi, But it sounds like you will have to pick  a side yet again.
I love cake, and HAMMERS