Author Topic: Stalking hippy buggers....  (Read 727 times)

Offline Craig

• Commodore
Stalking hippy buggers....
« on: August 24, 2013, 10:24:30 AM »
Didn't think it was at all possible to be stalked on Star trek online!! However these last few weeks have turned my head in the general direction that there is some crazy MOFO's out there. Particularly in the form of a hippy fleet going by the name of ?Equestria?!! These guys must have a picture of me holding a pony or something and fap off to me stroking the poor thing every day. Am I that Godly they will go to any lengths to get me in their fleet!!!

I actually fear what goes on over there. The fact they want a person in their fleet because he called his Bug ?MY LITTLE PONY?, is somewhat scary but joyful at the same time. Yes I called it that, and yes I'm in a fleet and here I shall remain. I will systematically beat back a hippy every day to stay in the confines of safety. Failing this I got a fleet to back me up.  ;D ;D * BRING ON THE SHINY SWORDS BOYS*

If all else fails I'm going start making you tube videos of me pulling legs off dollies and ponies to send a message. Also I will hunt down the leader of this hippy ass fleet and he'll be waking up next to a horse?s head.. GODFATHER MEETS STO. YEAH!!! I?m so down for that.

Though it is creepy how they go about it. They tend to just turn up where I am P/M  me, ?Hi would you like to join us?? Does not matter where I am in the game they just turn up. HOW IS THIS DONE???

We shall see how the next few days go. A name change maybe in order.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2013, 11:53:24 AM by Feargan »
I love cake, and HAMMERS

Offline Craig

• Commodore
Re: Stalking hippy buggers....
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2013, 10:25:32 AM »
ohh P.s

FUCK YOU EQUESTRIA
I love cake, and HAMMERS

Offline Craig

• Commodore
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2013, 10:30:18 AM »
Ohhh for the love of god help me. WHAT HAVE I DONE..

http://www.fimfiction.net/group/1191/star-trek-ponies/thread/33601/what-would-a-war-between-the-federation-and-equestria-look-like

Look at their fleet site. Now I know why.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
« Last Edit: August 24, 2013, 11:53:53 AM by Feargan »
I love cake, and HAMMERS

Offline Feargan

• Commodore
  • Unfound Engineer
    • UNFOUND
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2013, 11:57:40 AM »
I just... I can't... But they...

Ouch.   ???

Offline Daedrus

• Division Commander