Author Topic: Almost died today... TWICE  (Read 910 times)

Offline Craig

• Commodore
Almost died today... TWICE
« on: June 09, 2013, 03:01:30 PM »
I went up a mountain range called the Long Mynd. Very nice area of natural beauty and fantastic views if I get chance I will upload a few pictures.  :D

Any ways I was on the decent down from 560 meters high traveling way, way too fast weaving in and out bends could see nothing was coming along a very, very narrow road and a shear drop to my left of about 400 feet. (No getting up from that, He's dead Jim) Was getting faster and faster just about to hit the cattle grid to descend onto a very, very fast and straight downhill slope when I met a car head-on, on the last blind bend   :o
Luckily he was switched on swerved to his left allowing me to pass on my left while looking over a cliff....

The next few seconds consisted of my adrenaline levels increasing to the point of me thinking I?m  5 and its Christmas and I?m getting shit loads of presents. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
Went over the cattle grid at around 50 MPH down into the final decent swerving into more blind bends luckily you can see the valley now and the whole road all the way to the bottom at the T-Junction where I dive into the corner where I encounter yet another car head on passing on its left side just surviving by inch or two, quickly followed by the dude shouting at me through the window. "YOU FUCKING CRAZY WANKER". HAHAHAHAHA. You prick and your car. Not today Sonny Jim.

The joy of all this I am alive I survived a decent that was fecking amazing and I would do it again any day. Need to upload the video so you guys can see it. YOU TUBE, YEAH, lol.  8) 8) 8)
« Last Edit: June 13, 2013, 11:19:27 AM by Craig »
I love cake, and HAMMERS

Offline Feargan

• Commodore
  • Unfound Engineer
    • UNFOUND
Re: Almost died today... TWICE
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2013, 11:37:48 AM »
So fucking awesome! Great video too! 8)
« Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 11:39:29 AM by Feargan »

Offline Craig

• Commodore
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2013, 08:41:59 AM »
Okay!! I have finally gotten around to making a propper video with music and all that took me ages to find a good workable tool to do so... Here it is. Parts 1 and 2 joined together like two conjoined twins or something sihitty like that... Fuck knows what I just said.. Watch this and shut up  :o :o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRBX3u59NwE
I love cake, and HAMMERS

Offline Cotton

• Immortal
  • I'm Sexy, Bitches!
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2013, 09:54:45 AM »
Almost? Your doing it wrong. Get it right don't want to see an "Almost" again!
I did not do it, Microsoft did.

Offline toobad

• Master General
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2013, 02:10:23 PM »
Lanscap is much like where I spent few days (Montenegro - Durmitor is the name of the mountain)...We were between 1500 m (where we slept) and 2000 something (did not go to the top 2500 something)...No biking, just a bit of hikin' ... ... but  mostly drinkin'  :) ...

Offline Craig

• Commodore
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2013, 01:05:17 PM »
Nice. I'm hoping to do a mountain called snowfen. Its like 4500 feet. So cotton. ALMOST may not be on the next vid. The views up there toobad are amazing can see in every direction for miles and miles,
I love cake, and HAMMERS

Offline Feargan

• Commodore
  • Unfound Engineer
    • UNFOUND
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2013, 12:01:57 PM »
Mmmmm Mountains. I am a Mountainous Forest Creature, I needz 'em.

Sounds like you'll have a great time.