Author Topic: Character Advancement  (Read 1045 times)

Offline blackleander

• Unfound Initiate
Character Advancement
« on: February 12, 2014, 01:06:10 AM »
Hello all! So where exactly do I find info. on my characters productivity on STO? I have been stuck as a lonely unfound lower class ranking officer for some time and I need to move up. It would be nice if there was a tab where I could click on and voila. Hopefully there is and I just don't see it and if not it would be nice if there could be one in the near future. 

Offline Feargan

• Commodore
  • Unfound Engineer
    • UNFOUND
Re: Character Advancement
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2014, 12:04:29 PM »
You can view your contributions to the fleet holdings by pressing "Ctrl+G" (opening the fleet window), selecting the 'Roster' Tab, and then changing the status/comments drop box to 'Overall Holding Contribution'.

Craig is currently without reliable internet and he had been handling Section Chief promotions. They should be caught up this afternoon. Also, your profile has your STO character as 'Emily' instead of 'Kovok Sveinn' , that made it more difficult to find you in the fleet roster. You will find that you have been promoted to Section Chief and that the fleet resources are now available to you. Further promotions depend solely upon participation (especially with us on teamspeak) and aptitude. Thank you for your contributions and we look forward to seeing you soon.  8)

Offline blackleander

• Unfound Initiate
Re: Character Advancement
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2014, 04:26:35 PM »
So basically no incompetent foolish people. Gotcha. Last time I played any type of video game was back in the 80's with Atari. I skipped Nintendo and Xbox all together. There is so much more to know now. STO is fun though.