Author Topic: Fleet bank  (Read 1031 times)

Offline Craig

• Commodore
    • Buzz-Mobiles.com
Fleet bank
« on: April 17, 2014, 08:41:29 AM »
Would seem people no longer require the things that are going in the bank due to the fact fleet gear have made everything else useless and obsolete. So for now on until T5 on Starbase has been reached and all other things are finished I shall be asking people to donate a small amount of E/C each week so we can fill the bank with the items, mainly provisions, so that we may fill the projects more effectively. As it stands Fear is the only one with access to the money tab so I shall be asking him to open it up.

Fear.... Open the money tab so we can fill the bank? Thank yooooou. :)

Also I was thinking that certain people of late have shown great integrity in the fleet and this won't be overlooked. I shall be nominating/Delegating the roll of bank manager to someone that is able to control the funds and keep the bank full of items we need. (Smudge)
You are now the bank manager. Purely because you have 100 billion on every toon you got and an extra million here and there won't give you the green eye. I have also opened all the tabs so that if a project is in need of being filled you can take what is needed to get it done. Points make prizes guys let’s get it done....
I love cake, and HAMMERS

Come visit me at

http://RigsUK.com

Offline Cababs

• Commodore
Re: Fleet bank
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2014, 05:59:21 PM »
Would seem people no longer require the things that are going in the bank due to the fact fleet gear have made everything else useless and obsolete.

This was my thoughts. MK XII gear IS useless since fleet gear is out. I know it takes a while to grind, but im doing this on my rom toon, at the moment she is equipped with unique items from the story missions.

So EC, Commodities, Consumables and batteries are to be deposited?
I have a Klingon personal fleet bank, there may be stuff useful in there. Ask for an invite and you shall be granted
OS: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1 (can vary on monthly basis)
Processor: AMD Phenom(tm) II X6 1100T Processor (6 CPUs), ~3.3GHz
RAM: 8GB
External GFX card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 550 Ti 1GB

Offline Feargan

• Commodore
  • Unfound Engineer
    • UNFOUND
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2014, 07:27:25 PM »
I'm logging in on this poor old workhorse now. Hopefully it will keep from crashing long enough to recreate the bank permissions. I'm on it.    :D
« Last Edit: April 17, 2014, 07:30:45 PM by Feargan »

Offline Feargan

• Commodore
  • Unfound Engineer
    • UNFOUND
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2014, 07:47:14 PM »
Well, I was able to keep from crashing on that pc long enough to give Craig access to the EC bank, say hello to Cababs, and have one-fiftieth of a conversation with Richo. Like a pusher givin' me a free taste... *grumble*.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2014, 07:51:54 PM by Feargan »

Offline Craig

• Commodore
    • Buzz-Mobiles.com
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2014, 12:45:52 PM »
Wooop, Thanks dude. Big help. Will start the filling now. Will get smudge to buy a Cell ship to.... HEHEHEHEHE... Ohhh SMUDGE!!!  ;D ;D ;D
I love cake, and HAMMERS

Come visit me at

Offline smudge

• Master General
  • Heghlu'meH QaQ jajvam Today is a good day to die
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2014, 01:54:46 PM »
u want a cell ship to be bought ok will get one what the hell lol

Offline Craig

• Commodore
    • Buzz-Mobiles.com
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2014, 05:09:10 AM »
dude love your pic. You look great in red. I was kidding about the ship do not have to buy oe lol.  :o
I love cake, and HAMMERS

Come visit me at

Offline chojnal

• Unfound Participant
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2014, 05:41:37 AM »
If you will actualy do it open it on a ferengi preferably on a separate account. You do doffing so you'd benefit from inviting yourother ccharacters to it (doff job console has some unique assignments and you can do assignments from the sector the ship is parked at)
mains Kla'thar - FED/ D'Nal  - KDF

Offline chojnal

• Unfound Participant
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2014, 05:50:05 AM »
Ps. All hail Grand Nagus Smudge :-)
mains Kla'thar - FED/ D'Nal  - KDF

Offline Craig

• Commodore
    • Buzz-Mobiles.com
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2014, 01:10:41 PM »
My thinking too. I can make an orange troll seeing I have several toon slots i no longer use. All pay tribute to smudge for using t lmao.
I love cake, and HAMMERS

Come visit me at