Author Topic: A dark day , a sad day  (Read 823 times)

Offline Craig

• Commodore
A dark day , a sad day
« on: January 08, 2015, 10:26:15 AM »
I write this post with tears upon my face, one of our own has passed away. Rest in peace Cotton.

For those of us that knew him he was a part of unfound from almost the start. So raise a full glass of your favourite drink in this man's name and drink that bitch all the way to the bottom.

I'm not sure on the details as of yet but his Mother just wrote to me on Facebook.

To Cotton    :'(
« Last Edit: January 08, 2015, 03:54:02 PM by Craig »
I love cake, and HAMMERS

Offline Craig

• Commodore
Re: A dark day , a sad day
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2015, 11:04:53 AM »
Had reply and this is it.

He moved to Colorado for a job and had a heart attack on the August 6. I am doing good. Miss him something terrible. But death is part of life unfortunately. I didn't think I had told you, but of course I didn't go looking in his FB account either or I would have let you know sooner. Hope all is well with you. I know he thought highly of you..
« Last Edit: January 08, 2015, 03:51:26 PM by Craig »
I love cake, and HAMMERS

Offline smudge

• Master General
  • Heghlu'meH QaQ jajvam Today is a good day to die
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2015, 01:25:36 PM »
Sorry to have read this news will be missed in game and in life.Great humour was always had when on teamspeak between everyone who joined in and thats is always the best way to remember him.
Farewell Cotton Missed but not forgotten  Smudge

Offline Feargan

• Commodore
  • Unfound Engineer
    • UNFOUND
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2015, 06:35:13 AM »
This hurts me deeply; the tears haven't stopped since I read this. He was a great friend and a blast to hang out with on teamspeak. He and Craig met up for what was the second Unfound real life meeting. My sincerest condolences Craig, I know you were closer to him than any of us. He undoubtedly wants us to put aside our tears & sadness and remember him only with joy & laughter. Let us raise our glasses and remember always the great times with our brother, Cotton. You have been, and shall always be, our friend.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2015, 04:18:00 PM by Feargan »