Author Topic: Elder Scrolls online  (Read 1377 times)

Offline Craig

• Commodore
Elder Scrolls online
« on: February 09, 2015, 10:48:47 AM »
Well it appears that the Elder scrolls online is set to become free to play or "Unlimited" as they put it on June 15th of this year (2015) I may yet go have a look at what all the fuss ain't about....
I love cake, and HAMMERS

Offline Daedrus

• Division Commander
Re: Elder Scrolls online
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2015, 03:02:26 PM »
Making an MMO out of Elder Scrolls is a TERRIBLE idea.

Like, seriously. No-one plays ES because they want to be social. It's a game for those who are the exact opposite. And MMO-ifying something takes all the depth out. The depth is what made ES great.

« Last Edit: February 09, 2015, 03:13:11 PM by Daedrus »

Offline Feargan

• Commodore
  • Unfound Engineer
    • UNFOUND
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2015, 06:18:44 PM »
Making an MMO out of Elder Scrolls is a TERRIBLE idea.

Like, seriously. No-one plays ES because they want to be social. It's a game for those who are the exact opposite. And MMO-ifying something takes all the depth out. The depth is what made ES great.

Going to have to agree with Daedrus here, seems like a bad idea... may give it a quick try anyway... but I doubt it.

Offline Cababs

• Commodore
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2015, 05:41:56 AM »
Well this just shows that nobody wanted it. Mostly like they wernt making enough money as a subscription model. Since its going f2p ill check it out
OS: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1 (can vary on monthly basis)
Processor: AMD Phenom(tm) II X6 1100T Processor (6 CPUs), ~3.3GHz
RAM: 8GB
External GFX card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 550 Ti 1GB

Offline Craig

• Commodore
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2015, 01:59:56 PM »
I agree you know. The graphics and stuff are great and the good part is you can walk around all of Tamrial!
Down side.... I want to do it on my own dressed like a boss in awesome scary Deadric armour shooting shit with my arrows. They should just do a huge single player game one like Oblivian and Skyrim.

On the upside I hear they are making a new FALLOUT game. Bassed in Boston on the east coast and the talk on the wind is that it's gonna be fucking EPIC.
I love cake, and HAMMERS

Offline Feargan

• Commodore
  • Unfound Engineer
    • UNFOUND
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2015, 09:04:59 AM »
Mmmmmmmmmm.... Fallout. *Drools*
Fallout3/NewVegas is the first and only game franchise that has actually surpassed FinalFantasyVII in total amount of time spent across all play-throughs for me. Oblivion came DAMN close once, but is now hopelessly outstripped by Fallout. I've easily put 1000 hours into my different Fallout3/NewVegas games and I'M STILL PLAYING THEM! Sometimes you get that Fallout itch and nothing else will do... *twitch* Just writing about it is making me want to play it right now...  8)

Offline Craig

• Commodore
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2015, 04:33:02 PM »
Just reading it makes me want to play... Though at the moment arma 3 is my fallout.
I love cake, and HAMMERS