Author Topic: Its not about religion but more of a mental thing???!!!???  (Read 814 times)

Offline Craig

• Commodore
Its not about religion but more of a mental thing???!!!???
« on: February 25, 2015, 06:03:19 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTbIu8Zeqp0

Okay! In the link above is a very, let’s say enlightening little movie I watched on Netflix. It’s also available on YOUTUBE. It explains a lot at the start of how people worship Jesus and where and what it was linked to in the past. This is the part I found most interesting. Before Jesus there was Horus. Horus was as you may know an Egyptian God figure. Who like many Worshiped figures before him was born on the 25th of December. He was a sun God, i.e. the "son" of God which gives Evidence that people mainly pagans worshiped God who was the Sun.

Horus like Jesus had 12 brothers, or disciples, very familiar and that both were sold for silver, Horus for 20 pieces and Jesus for 30. Playing a little one up man ship there I see.  :-\

The sun being a star worshiped by pagans for thousands of years, there religion pre dates any other religion and is hated in all other religion on Earth as blasphemy.

Are all the worlds’ people worshiping the same thing?
Are all the Gods the same but just in different context?

I do love a good mystery lol, I'm not a religious guy, I just like knowing that about 90% of the world’s population is miss led and brain washed in to believing something that has been sent through the washing machine so many times they wouldn't know the truth if it smacked them in the face.

As far back as 10,000 BC names appear throughout Human history depicting different names in many different cultures all of them born on the 25th of December... all of them died and then raised from the dead three days later. All were sold for silver. The movie certainly had my head swimming with thought. It went on to say that the 12 brothers or disciples were not actual people but in fact Zodiac signs in the stars. It also said that the Pagans saw in the night sky these Zodiac signs and that the Earth passed through each sign every 2500 years which is in fact the most amazing thing I thought of was that were on the 4th zodiac sign Pieces which is two fish, Jesus gave out shit loads of wine and fish… RIGHT! The one before being Aires, each interpretation of the past Gods that were worshiped were in context to the Zodiac symbol. The facts around each God were the same but the names and places were altered slightly just enough to make it seem different. Looking in the history books show the exact same things mainly the dates, 25th December, dead for three days, the resurrection and so many more. The next sign on the Zodiac is Aquarius and starts in 2150 AD.

The second and third part of the movie focus on the secret power in the world the banks and how they rule the world through money and duet but I won't go into that yet as there all CUNTS.

I have my own beliefs and theories of the universe and the world; I just liked the first part most. It got me thinking and asking questions.

Who made up these people?
Why the similarities?
Who's going to be next on the worship list?
Is there something or someone controling us?

Whats your view. Watch the movie, see what you think, it was a good hour and half spent.

I love cake, and HAMMERS

Offline Feargan

• Commodore
  • Unfound Engineer
    • UNFOUND
Re: Its not about religion but more of a mental thing???!!!???
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2015, 05:59:38 AM »
Zeitgeist can be interesting. Zeitgeist is also about as well researched and put together as a Michael Bay Transformers movie. I'm talking about the first part primarily, since I couldn't force myself through the second and third parts. A quick comment on the 2nd and 3rd parts: Are our governments controlling us and spying on us? Yes. Was 9/11 an inside job false flag? Yes. Is it the intention of many world powers to reduce the global population? Yes. Are we being controlled by governments, banks, and corporations through money/hydraulic despotism? Yes. Now, I don't know what Zeitgeist says about those things, but I know that what it claims in the first part is utter rubbish.

First, no one knows what the hell the ancient Egyptians believed for certain. We only have vague theories as to what Egyptian hieroglyphics from any era mean, much less what the different eras mean contextually when viewed together as a whole and we will never know unless time travel becomes available for historical research. Furthermore, neither the Bible nor Christianity claim Jesus was born on December 25th, so any parallels with ancient legends are completely inconsequential. The December 25th date only came into prominence under Emperor Aurelian in the third century. The Horus date was during the Egyptian month of Khoiak, which corresponds to November on our calendar (Gregorian).  I'll leave you to research the rest of the inaccuracies yourself. Spoiler: there isn't much that is accurate, if anything.

There are plenty of respected scholars who have written many articles refuting this 'Zeitgeist' nonsense. I am all about conspiracy theories and whatnot, especially since we've recently found out that the reality of US & UK government intelligence actions are so much worse than any conspiracy theory. And I've been screaming foul ever since I saw the WorldTradeCenter buildings fall in an obviously controlled demolition. However, Zeitgeist just fails at research on the most basic levels and I find that as infuriating as Michael Moore's garbage propaganda.  It is interesting to think of Zeitgeist as a creative work of fiction much like the 'Inglorious Bastards' riff off of World War II, but it is nothing more than that.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2015, 06:31:04 AM by Feargan »

Offline smudge

• Master General
  • Heghlu'meH QaQ jajvam Today is a good day to die
Re: Its not about religion but more of a mental thing???!!!???
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2015, 10:23:42 AM »
aloha snackbar for the mental side, life is simple born, eat, shag, die, you only have 3 choices from these 4 and as we know little about the past in relation to earth and nothing about the future , the rest is speculation, theory ( best guessing) . Previous cultures, people were here long before any written forms and none of the religious text mention dinosaurs, just mythical beasts , stories and rumours. Even now we still find life on earth formally unknown and will continue to in our future.
We can only control our own life through choices made available by chance, so chaos theory applies.
 ◾The Butterfly Effect: This effect grants the power to cause a hurricane in China to a butterfly flapping its wings in New Mexico. It may take a very long time, but the connection is real. If the butterfly had not flapped its wings at just the right point in space/time, the hurricane would not have happened. A more rigorous way to express this is that small changes in the initial conditions lead to drastic changes in the results. Our lives are an on-going demonstration of this principle. Who knows what the long-term effects of teaching millions of kids about chaos and fractals will be?
◾Unpredictability: Because we can never know all the initial conditions of a complex system in sufficient (i.e. perfect) detail, we cannot hope to predict the ultimate fate of a complex system. Even slight errors in measuring the state of a system will be amplified dramatically, rendering any prediction useless. Since it is impossible to measure the effects of all the butterflies (etc) in the World, accurate long-range weather prediction will always remain impossible.
◾Order / Disorder Chaos is not simply disorder. Chaos explores the transitions between order and disorder, which often occur in surprising ways.
◾Mixing: Turbulence ensures that two adjacent points in a complex system will eventually end up in very different positions after some time has elapsed. Examples: Two neighboring water molecules may end up in different parts of the ocean or even in different oceans. A group of helium balloons that launch together will eventually land in drastically different places. Mixing is thorough because turbulence occurs at all scales. It is also nonlinear: fluids cannot be unmixed.
◾Feedback: Systems often become chaotic when there is feedback present. A good example is the behaviour of the stock market. As the value of a stock rises or falls, people are inclined to buy or sell that stock. This in turn further affects the price of the stock, causing it to rise or fall chaotically.
◾Fractals: A fractal is a never-ending pattern. Fractals are infinitely complex patterns that are self-similar across different scales. They are created by repeating a simple process over and over in an on-going feedback loop. Driven by recursion, fractals are images of dynamic systems – the pictures of Chaos. Geometrically, they exist in between our familiar dimensions. Fractal patterns are extremely familiar, since nature is full of fractals. For instance: trees, rivers, coastlines, mountains, clouds, seashells, hurricanes, etc.

Still whatever the future will bring the bankers are still CUNTS