Author Topic: Intro to Pay day 2  (Read 1530 times)

Offline Craig

• Commodore
Intro to Pay day 2
« on: February 28, 2015, 11:03:48 AM »
If you’re like me you lay awake at night smiling at the prospect of donning some massive body armour and getting tooled up to do a heist, and leaving in the dead of the night and relieving a million dollars’ worth of coke from some gang bangers held up in a meth lab. Only to realise the cops are on their way and the guy that hired you wants you to cook Meth.... JESSIE LETS GET COOKING!! Shit wrong game! Lock un load fuckers the cops are coming. You hear a chopper above and an F.B.I strike team land on the roof. You got fifty to a million cops marching up the street and pouring through the woods into the garden and ruining the shrubs, (CUNTS).

All hell breaks loose. Your trip mines take out the strike team but they got Tasers and heavily armed SWAT teams breaching the front door, side door, and every window. Flick that trigger to full auto and spray the bitches. Helmets pop off heads and cops are dead left right and centre. This is just the beginning, your informed the cops are starting a siege and a yellow banner in the top right is flashing to tell you that your fucked. You and your team are running around protecting the Meth lab from the cops who want to blow it up and fuck you sideways.

You get a batch of Meth done and loaded into the van and the cops back off for about two minutes for you to scratch your balls and hunt for more acid and soda to cook up the second batch. A voice comes over the radio, "The cops are stepping up their efforts, get ready". Now the shit hits the fan. Even more cops and breaches, Tasers electrocute you to the point of your bollocks bursting from the heat, Bulldozers on the war path loaded with the heaviest gear and a shot gun that kills in one hit if you’re a pussy. Dispatching theses pricks is fun :)

Its up to you how long you stay. You can use all the ingredients on the map cook up about six batches of Meth or leave after a few. Not only have you cooked up some Meth you killed about 500 cops and other law enforcement officers. You escape in a shitty van with your loot and make a great profit.

Welcome to Pay day 2.

If you want tons and tons, and tons of guns and mods, buy this game.
If you like to kill the population of a small moon, buy this game.
If you like crime, buy this game.
If you like getting shot shit loads, buy this game.
If you like getting taken out in one hit from a ninja cop, buy this game.
If you want to get arrested and released with full ammo, buy this game.
If you want to kick pricks that can't stealth, buy this game.
If you want to laugh so hard you piss and shit yourself, buy tis game.
If you want shit loads DLC, buy this game.
If you like to play dress up in scary masks, buy this game.
Just buy this game......

« Last Edit: February 28, 2015, 12:31:35 PM by Craig »
I love cake, and HAMMERS

Offline Feargan

• Commodore
  • Unfound Engineer
    • UNFOUND
Re: Intro to Pay day 2
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2015, 09:34:44 AM »
 ??? ...does one HAVE to cook Meth?  :-\

Sounds kickass fighting that many cops, I bet the heists are awesome too.
Not so interested in the methlab sim, if I'm honest. Is that just one mission or a core game mechanic?

Offline Craig

• Commodore
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2015, 09:48:02 AM »
It is just one mission, You can Rob a bank, jewellery store, diamond store, Prison break outs, Security van heists, Weapons heists, Steal a ship mission, breaking into docks, warehouses, stealth missions are fun but going in load is much funnier.
I love cake, and HAMMERS

Offline Feargan

• Commodore
  • Unfound Engineer
    • UNFOUND
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2015, 10:05:10 AM »
Cool. I'm down as soon as I can afford it. In the interim, I'll try to find a *cough* "demo".  :-X

Offline Feargan

• Commodore
  • Unfound Engineer
    • UNFOUND
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2015, 09:24:43 AM »
Wild, there is actually a real demo on Steam.  ???  Yes, really.
Until March 16th, the base game is only $6; the GOTY edition(Worth it) is $20.
Yeah, I had to pick it up. 8)