Author Topic: Poll: The next guide post  (Read 1638 times)

Offline Daedrus

• Division Commander
Poll: The next guide post
« on: March 22, 2015, 02:59:49 PM »
There will be a point when I become bored in class again. I am posting this poll in order to gauge the topic I should write a thing on next. I'll likely do all of these at some point, but it would be helpful to know which ones fleet members find to be most useful.

Offline Feargan

• Commodore
  • Unfound Engineer
    • UNFOUND
Re: Poll: The next guide post
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2015, 08:48:52 AM »
I would find a Daedrus style breakdown of specializations and traits most useful!  8)

Thanks Daedrus!

Offline Craig

• Commodore
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2015, 04:31:03 AM »
would of gone cool down but I got build that beats all on cool downs, So went DPS lol.
I love cake, and HAMMERS

Offline smudge

• Master General
  • Heghlu'meH QaQ jajvam Today is a good day to die
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2015, 12:38:16 PM »
Guide to tac/eng/sci builds for kdf & rommy. Got the ships waiting in the slide-lines but knowledge base on builds not my strongpoint. Having the chance to change my game play with an engineer or sci build might re-light some enjoyment to sto before the light dims to much and extinguishes and i move out of the game altogether.
Light that fire and burn my ass off before arthritis kicks in and i am unable to use my mouse buttons and end up playing like Stephen Hawkin
“Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change. ”  oh shit its kicking in already help me

Offline Daedrus

• Division Commander
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2015, 09:17:28 AM »
So, faction-acknowledging build thread, (I'll have to make a KDF toon, might do that for the Delta Recruitment thing). MURDER DEATH KILL and Specs/traits.) Hopefully some balance will be introduced. KDF is currently pretty outgunned, and adding the space potato BOFF took away their only edge.

I'm probably going to wait for the next content drop, since all but KILL is probably (hopefully) going to change.

That crystalline torp launcher is pure awesome, especially on an AP build.

(Until it gets nerfed, but it'll still look awesome.)
« Last Edit: March 26, 2015, 04:05:41 PM by Daedrus »