Author Topic: Fleet holdings and ranking up system  (Read 2377 times)

Offline Craig

• Unfound Original
    • Buzz-Mobiles.com
Fleet holdings and ranking up system
« on: June 03, 2015, 06:41:03 PM »
I sent an email out today expressing my concerns over how much redshirt we seem to pick up throughout the star trek universe. I don't feel as though one person is to blame but I do feel as being as bad ass as I once was at recruiting like a boss, I kind of set the bar on how we do shit in that department. I've executed order 66 and single handily murdered most of the redshirts that are now no shows. I have also killed some unfound and demoted a few that no longer log on and there for no longer require there position.

I have restructured the bank to mainly house commodities, ground devices and space devices. There are still weapon slots for those nice guns you always wanted and there is a special selection section for the super awesome shit we craft. I have done this as who the fuck wants a MK9 green console when we got fleet holdings that sell bitch stuff.

For a while I want to run with the new ranking system I have sorted out, myself and Fear spoke of this a while back but neither of us got round to properly sorting it out.  Now instead of where you registered on the forum, gave 100k in contributions you became a full-fledged bad ass of Unfound and was allowed to buy from the fleet stores. What I have noticed is once people have gotten what they wanted from the fleet store and given there 100k, they don't really care after that. We are in limbo on fleet projects where there not being completed by fleet members, because no one cares.

The new structure will be 500k contributions, coming onto TeamSpeak so we can put a face to the player, (or voice at least) and register on the fleet. Continued support and contributions along with providing services to fleet members, running special events and just hanging out in chat will get you further promotion within the fleet.

As a result the fleet bank is now for section chief or above with increased withdrawal from the tabs then before. I am also stopping anyone from Sergeant Major and below from recruiting. I am also asking that no one is now allowed to "NINJA VITE" some random ass dude flying through space into the fleet. As much I love crushing the souls of the missing with my hammer sometimes it's nice to have things run great with no excess shit lingering in the closet. Anyone recruiting needs to talk to the dude to make sure there sound of mind, know a little about what they’re doing in the game and are ready to work with the fleet to achieve fucking GOD status.

What I would like to happen is where the top 10 people in the fleet to make a toon, that says as there name, (UNFOUND RECRUITER) and I know we all have space for one extra toon from doing the Dilithium glitch, so no refusal of this or you die, as a redshirt. Then we can all take up a station, ESD, K7, DRAZONA, and so on, and we can spend some time recruiting. We can actually get "players".
These are clear changes that should benefit the fleet. We will try it out, see how it goes. I have already gotten a mail back from a redshirt complaining he wanted a shield from the fleet store and he’s only at 15 contributions, He said “THX for NOTHING” Just gonna go kill him.
I love cake, and HAMMERS

Come visit me at

http://RigsUK.com

Offline Feargan

• Commodore
  • Unfound Engineer
    • UNFOUND
Re: Fleet holdings and ranking up system
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2015, 09:27:05 AM »
My name is Feargann and I approve this message.   8)

Offline smudge

• Master General
  • Heghlu'meH QaQ jajvam Today is a good day to die
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2015, 09:55:38 AM »
IConcur or to cooperate; work together; combine; be associated in definition, wheel that hammer  8) 8)

Offline kt22377

• Unfound Initiate
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2015, 10:13:24 AM »
Much agreed.

Offline Craig

• Unfound Original
    • Buzz-Mobiles.com
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2015, 07:08:29 AM »
Thanks for the ever continuing support guys, your all FOW
I love cake, and HAMMERS

Come visit me at

Offline Daedrus

• Division Commander
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2015, 10:04:07 PM »
Yes. This is a very good thing.

Offline Craig

• Unfound Original
    • Buzz-Mobiles.com
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2015, 02:12:36 AM »
And the picture of yours fits right in too.
I love cake, and HAMMERS

Come visit me at