Author Topic: Outlast  (Read 1148 times)

Offline Craig

• Commodore
Outlast
« on: June 12, 2015, 05:16:50 AM »
Massive deals over this weekend on Steam and I came across this game, Outlast. Basically.

Outlast is a survival horror game that takes place in the Mount Massive Asylum. You are Miles Upshur, a journalist who has come to Mount Massive having received an email from someone within the facility (the main character in Whistle-blower) which raised concerns about the safety of the facility and Murkoff, the company who run it. You will not encounter any scary monsters in this game; those who you run from are men, twisted by Murkoff.

A word of warning, this game is extremely graphic and contains some very disturbing scenes, this game is absolutely not appropriate for a younger audience.

This game is so scary that I'd rather staple my left testicle to a bear's paw and watch it try to slap it off while I furiously masturbate with a cheese grater than play this for another 12 seconds.

I can't really tell you much about what happens as I only watched the trailers to this game. I didn't even get around to downloading the fucking thing without shitting my pants.

If anyone else gets further then this then please let us know what you think.
I love cake, and HAMMERS

Offline smudge

• Master General
  • Heghlu'meH QaQ jajvam Today is a good day to die
Re: Outlast
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2015, 03:15:49 PM »
Well what can I say I watched the trailer and either I had a curry and forgot I ate it, or I have suffered a rectal discharge I was not able to react fast enough too.
I am now sat in what I can only describe as a pool of my own making which was caused by cranking up my headset for maximum immersion game experience and suffered instant release when the sound caught up with the graphics for which I had not fully prepared myself for.
All I can say is Craig you were correct it is graphic and Many thanks for the Shit I am now trailing around the house as I head towards the bathroom and shower, my head bowed in shame hoping my family don't notice the smell before I can disappear and clean up :( :-[

Offline Craig

• Commodore
Re: Outlast
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2015, 02:34:51 PM »
MWHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA ya welcome mate, Always  pleasur to make some one shit themselves.
I love cake, and HAMMERS