Author Topic: Fallout 4  (Read 853 times)

Offline Craig

• Commodore
Fallout 4
« on: August 08, 2015, 05:57:20 AM »
Well this is what we have all been waiting for. From the very second I heard about a possible new fallout game back in late 2013 I was hooked. A leaked document and a dodgy photo of a computer screen suggested that the new Fallout game was to take place in Boston. Well guess they were right after all and now you can watch a 38 min video on YouTube from E3 explaining some of the features of Fallout 4.I can say this Bethesda FUCKING NAILED IT
There is a countdown app for this game, a Pipboy special where you can stick your smartphone inside your very own Pipboy and download an app to monitor yourself in Fallout Pipboy style. You can download a new Fallout Shelter game which is free, does not require an internet connection to play, and be the overseer of your very own vault. The game play is endless hours of fun, explore and do anything. The newest feature is that you can build your own house, then your own settlement. Build big walls and pop gun turrets to protect it. By the looks of it your gonna need the a lot of guns.
Talking about guns, there is over 70 different guns and over 700 weapons mods and combinations you can have. I am literally foaming from the mouth right now with awe. Kiss good bye to what was left of your life, Fall out 4 out November 10 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1t_YHgo_HN4
I love cake, and HAMMERS

Offline Craig

• Commodore
Re: Fallout 4
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2015, 02:11:31 AM »
RRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, Just take my money already, can't stop watching the video lol. I wan it nooooooooooowwwwwwwwww........
I love cake, and HAMMERS

Offline Feargan

• Commodore
  • Unfound Engineer
    • UNFOUND
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2015, 11:39:33 AM »
Yeah...
They had most of us at "Fallout."
Now they also have my melted face, a good chunk of my money (they really should just shut up and take it), and another 1000+ hours of my life (before modding).
These are all good things;D

Offline Craig

• Commodore
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2015, 11:53:46 AM »
You can build your own town,
I love cake, and HAMMERS

Offline Feargan

• Commodore
  • Unfound Engineer
    • UNFOUND
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2015, 09:12:24 AM »
*WILL be building own town*
*Will TRY not to blow it up*
*MAY be building more than one town due to lapses in judgement regarding the above assertion*

Boom. 8)