Author Topic: Did you know  (Read 566 times)

Offline Craig

• Unfound Original
    • Buzz-Mobiles.com
Did you know
« on: March 01, 2016, 04:39:58 AM »
THIS IS EPIC!

I had no idea that Michael Dorn, (AKA) Worf Son of Mogh, is in the new Masters of Orion game as a voice over, I also had no idea they have Mark Hamill (AKA) Fucking Luke Skywalker as a voice over too....

Kat Cressida also stars, her voice has appeared in many a film and TV shows, and lately a lot of games  notably several LucasArts games, EverQuest, Titan Quest, Dragon Age, and World of Warcraft, among others

Dwight Schultz (AKA) Reginald Barkley of Star trek Next Generation and Star Trek Voyager also stars with his voice over on a robot, a news bot of some sort.

Another well know actor that has appeared in Fire Fly TV Series and Serenity Movies as well as several big films including Transformers Revenge of the fallen is Alan Tudyk. He will also be staring in the upcoming Star Wars Rogue One Film. He features a little green alien guy in the new Masters of Orion.

OMFG they also have John De Lancie (AKA) Q, from Star Trek Next Generation, DS9 and Voyager. His voice is for the Human Emperor in the game.

And to just throw a wee curve ball in for the extra creepy they have John Kassir, Voice actor from the tails of the crypt voicing some kind of bird Alien adviser for the game. CRAZY.

And just when you think you couldn't get anyone as creepy as the last game they went and got Robert FUCKING Englund to play Khan the leader of a new race in the game. There a bunch of galactic refugee's, human but kinda of evil and twisted.

The game offers a massive rebirth in game play that reflects on the original from 20 years ago, updated AAA Graphics and immersive game play that is polished to perfection. It will breath new life into this great title. 

I am SOOOOOO going to buy this game.

Watch to clip here and become moist.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/298050/
« Last Edit: March 01, 2016, 07:32:46 AM by Feargan »
I love cake, and HAMMERS

Come visit me at

http://RigsUK.com

Offline Feargan

• Commodore
  • Unfound Engineer
    • UNFOUND
Re: Did you know
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2016, 09:24:41 AM »
I had no idea those actors are doing the voice-overs! That is awesome!  :o
Master of Orion II is my favorite game of all time, which makes this reboot rather important to me; they had better not fuck this up. This game has to live up to a LOT of expectations; perfection is the only tolerable outcome for this title and getting well known sci-fi actors on-board is a great move on the developers' part.

Offline Craig

• Unfound Original
    • Buzz-Mobiles.com
Re: Did you know
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2016, 10:00:55 AM »
There getting some bad feedback atm by people, they say it's nothing like MOO2. Appears to be earlt access to iron out the cracks an such.
I love cake, and HAMMERS

Come visit me at

http://RigsUK.com