Author Topic: Humanoid Sacrifice for Fun and Profit  (Read 834 times)

Offline Feargan

• Commodore
  • Unfound Engineer
    • UNFOUND
Humanoid Sacrifice for Fun and Profit
« on: September 19, 2016, 12:55:43 PM »
***COPY OF FLEET EMAIL***

How to effectively contribute to the Starbase Unfound Duty Officer Meat Grinder:

STEP 1:  Open your fleet window (Default: "Ctrl" + "G" ), Select the "Holdings" tab and then the "Starbase" tab, Select the
appropriate unfilled project. (Example: Engineering Contruction Projects IV) Determine how many and what type of Duty Officers are needed to sate the Starbase's immense hunger at that time. (Engineering, Science, etc.)
STEP 2: Go to Starbase Unfound, dock, walk forward and down the ramp; you will find the sacrifice coordinator labeled "Personnel Officer" on the right.
STEP 3: Select "Commission Duty Officers" and then select the appropriate duty officer tab on the left. (Fleet Duty Engineers, Scientists, etc.)
STEP 4: Select "Fleet <Engineering, Science, etc.> Personnel - Common Quality Duty Officer" and then "Confirm".

*NOTE: To select and confirm rapidly, hold down the space bar and rapidly left-click the Common Quality Duty Officer selection.*

STEP 5: Open your inventory (Default: "i")-> Find the crates containing the new duty officers and double left-click to open as many as it will let you. Note: Your inventory "overflow bag" will contain a great many duty officers you receive in this way, so don't be concerned if you don't have empty roster space.
STEP 6: Open your fleet window as in Step 1 and select "Contribute" underneath the appropriate Duty Officer Meat Grinder
slot.
STEP 7: Activate "Select All" from the Meat Grinder pop up dialog and then "Confirm". Fleet credits are dispensed with a cheerful sound as the Duty Officers are rapidly fed via transporter to the "Matter Decompilation Area". This is how Starbases are made according to Cryptic/PWE.
STEP 8:
STEP 9: Profit.

Rinse & Repeat.

I hope someone gets a laugh from this. We're nearly done with the last Engineering upgrade and then we'll be on the last one for Science. Help us get this done... do it for Science.

Commodore Feargan

***COPY OF FLEET EMAIL***
« Last Edit: September 25, 2016, 09:46:11 AM by Feargan »

Offline Rutherford30

• Unfound Participant
Re: Humanoid Sacrifice for Fun and Profit
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2016, 08:42:58 PM »
:D Thank you so much! You make a Rear Admiral Upper Half happy with that! I have been at a loss on why I couldn't figure out how to do that so I will be more than happy to sacrifice my minions in the name of......SCIENCE!8)

Offline Feargan

• Commodore
  • Unfound Engineer
    • UNFOUND
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2016, 07:54:34 AM »
:D Thank you so much! You make a Rear Admiral Upper Half happy with that! I have been at a loss on why I couldn't figure out how to do that so I will be more than happy to sacrifice my minions in the name of......SCIENCE!8)
Good man. Glad this was helpful.  8)

Offline Rutherford30

• Unfound Participant
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2016, 07:10:28 PM »
It was! I was able to sacrifice some duty officers to the star bases meatgrinder today actually. I am glad this guild of bad asses doesn't mind my being less active for the time being while I do a butt ton of mandatory overtime. It's starting to slow down, but it's just because of football season starting lol. :D