Author Topic: Mad Max  (Read 548 times)

Offline Feargan

• Commodore
  • Unfound Engineer
    • UNFOUND
Mad Max
« on: December 27, 2016, 09:43:10 AM »
When you think of the phrase "the greatest action movies of all time", does The Road Warrior enter your mind? Did you think Fury Road was among George Miller's action masterpieces, if not his magnum opus? Did you play Fallout3/NV/4 and ever think "I wish I had a hell-forged steel nightmare on wheels to drive around this wasteland"?  If so: MAD MAX

I've had my eyes on this one for a while; just picked it up on the steam winter sale for $6.79 and so far it is every bit the game I've wanted for the Mad Max universe. The game is set in the same time-frame and region as Fury Road, with references to many of its characters and factions, which is awesome. Now, I do have a bias towards all things Mad Max; so, I'll finish the game and then update this review because there's plenty of room for this to go wrong. However, I will leave you with two facts about the game that make me fairly certain things are going in the right direction: The main protagonist's name is "Scabrous Scrotus" and there is a weapon I have yet to unlock called the Thunderpoon. It's worth $6.79 for those two things alone, in my opinion.

THUNDERPOON!