Author Topic: The Great Purge of 2018  (Read 445 times)

Offline Craig

• Commodore
The Great Purge of 2018
« on: March 03, 2018, 06:57:29 AM »
The annual purge of 2018 is complete.  Please spare a thought for those that are no longer with us. My new bridge is now freshly decorated with the blood splatter from all those that dearly departed us on this day.

If you find that your toon is no longer with us in the fleet in Star Trek Online and you want to return, I've kept a copy of your DNA and pattern in the transporter buffer to animate your filthy head and return you to the ranks of the damned. Those that have not logged on since 2013/2014 and 2015 are no longer with in the fleet. I do apologize but in the interest of keeping things organized within the fleet this needs to be done from time to time.

Thank you, hope to see you again soon.
I love cake, and HAMMERS

Offline Feargan

• Commodore
  • Unfound Engineer
    • UNFOUND
Re: The Great Purge of 2018
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2018, 09:18:38 AM »
Beamed over to Starbase Unfound this morning to use the tribble juicer and found that there were some... bits... of redshirt that hadn't been liquefied or red misted as thoroughly as... um... the usual. Bang up job as always keeping the coating fresh on all surfaces... we all just need to use site-to-site transports to get around until the maintenance team can get all the turbolift shafts free of... debris. Also, anyone missing their pet Pakled, please report to the science deck's med bay; there's one down here who "Saw things... things that made him go."